Proof of concept (POC) of a Blockchain Application or any other application is a working prototype that helps to establish evidence that the potential product can be successful. Developing a proof of concept can help a product owner to identify potential gaps that might interfere with the success. It also provides the opportunity to solicit internal feedback about a promising product and reducing unnecessary risk. It provides the opportunity to stakeholders to assess design choices before full-scale implementation.
Though the project documentation provides the exact information for the project development, there could be still chances to get deviated from the project flow which may result in differences in outcomes.
This is a common scenario whenever a company attempts to adhere with a Blockchain application development. Some of the reasons for these deviations are as follows:
- Improper validation of data and tools
- Unsuitable tools and methods
- Wrong perception of the project scope
To overcome all those listed issues and other hidden pitfalls, Proof of concept emerged and established as a powerful state of maintaining the project consistency effectively.
Proof of concept (POC) is a contemporary methodology of evaluating the project’s status. It also evaluates project’s functionality flow to determine how it is operable and optimized with the live environment.
Some of the benefits of POC in Project Development are as follows:
- Recommends the various choices of testing tools and techniques to build the project with ultimate consistency
- Act as a tool to forecast the feasibility of the projects
- Saves the businesses time and cost greatly
- Provide a complete report on the project evaluation
- Reliable and Portable to furnish the test case design
- Helps to get timely and valuable feedback from various stakeholders
We at Sofocle proposes a prototype or POC (Proof of Concept) for a large-scale or critical project like Land Registry using Blockchain or Cross Broder remittance using Blockchain. We formulate the methodology and feasibility analysis to proceed with the testing phase. As part of POC, we build necessary web and mobile interfaces also so that businesses don’t have to worry about the native environment compatibility issues. For more information on our Blockchain POC development, please click here.