What Makes Sofocle The Right Blockchain
Application Development Company?
Do you have an idea for next big thing in Blockchain and want to get it analysed and validated? Or do you have a blue print and want a team to convert it into a working product? Or do you have a product that is work in progress and want to augment your team with Blockchain engineers? Sofocle is the right Blockchain application development company for you. We design your offshore team with right set of skills and expertise depending on what stage of product development you are.
We can cover the entire software product life cycle for you including Business Analysis, Solution Architecture, UX/UI, Coding, QA, Deployment and Security.
Whether it be Decentralized App, Smart Contract, Blockchain protocol, Dashboards, Wallets, Blockchain connectors with Legacy Applications or Blockchain node/network deployment and management, Sofocle’s extensive experience comes handy for you.
Book a free consultation with our Blockchain Expert now
A Smart Contract Prediction DApp that allows users to bid on the pricing of major cryptocurrencies. A fully decentralized application that collects the bid amount and distributes the rewards to winners based on authenticated oracles.
Blockchain Protocol: Ethereum
Blockchain Type: Public
Video on Demand
A decentralized platform that offers the publishers to publish and sell their videos online. A complete tracking of customer’s journey to pay and consume video content; and automatic distribution of payments between publisher and platform.
Blockchain Protocol: HyperLedger Sawtooth
Blockchain Type: Permissioned
Automated Claim Settlement
A decentralized platform with smart contract framework for automated claim settlement in Crop Insurance. Brings Insurer, Broker, Insured and Government on a single trustless network to enable insurance policy tokenization with smart contract enabled claim criteria and execution.
Blockchain Protocol: HyperLedger Fabric
Blockchain Type: Permissioned
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the skill sets required for a talented Blockchain Developer?
A talented Blockchain Developer requires following skills:
- Programming Concepts like OOPS, MVC Architecture, Multi-threaded Processing and Socket Programming.
- Clear understanding about security protocols and cryptography including Hashing algorithms like SHA 256, Cryptographic keys, Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography.
- Well versed with Data Structures like Linear (Arrays, Lists), Tree (Binary, Heaps), Hash (Distributed hash table, hash tree), and Graphs (decision, directed, acyclic graph, etc.
- Strong Expertise with core Blockchain concepts like Distributed Ledgers, Asymmetric Cryptography, Hashing Algorithms, Sharding, Public and Permissioned Blockchains, Smart Contracts, Tokenomics, etc
What are the different tools you use for Offshore Blockchain Development?
We endeavour to make the Offshore Development model very seamless. We use following tools and platforms:
- Project Management Tools – Jira, Redmine, Clubhouse, Confluence
- Communication Tools – Slack, Skype, Google Hangouts
- Wireframing Tools – Moqups, LucidChart
- IDE – Visual Studio Code, Eclipse
- Code Repository – GIT, SVN
- Cloud Platforms – AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean Google Cloud
- Deployment – Kubernetes, Docker, Zeeve
What are the different Blockchain Protocols you work with?
Sofocle has gained expertise with Blockchain Protocols as given below. In addition, we continue to build expertise newer and promising protocols.
- HyperLedger Fabric
- HyperLedger Sawtooth
- R3 Corda
What are the Engagement Models you work with and how do I choose?
We work with following engagement models:
- Dedicated Team (Choose this model if you need more manpower for the in-house development team or you want to bring in external expertise to complement the in-house expertise)
- Time and Material Basis (Choose this model if you have constantly evolving or unclear requirements, and your development needs will deviate over the time)
- Fixed Cost (Choose this model if your requirements are clear, well defined and unlikely to change; the project size is small to medium and you have some prior outsourcing experience)
Do you provide Blockchain Deployment, Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance?
Yes, we have a strong in-house expertise on Blockchain Deployment of various protocols on the cloud of your choice. We also provide support engineers to keep your application secure, available and up to date. We
operate under well-defined SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for support and maintenance engagements.